To support and control the timely delivery of H.E.L. Production Projects, collaborating closely with other members of the Project team and other functions.
In this position, the individual will be based in our UK facility and report to the Production Manager.
The success of the position will be measured by the financial performance of the business, namely KPIs including On-Time Delivery and Equipment Revenue to Forecast.
- On confirmation from the Production Manager and/or Sales Director, assign the open Project based on expertise and availability to the appropriate Project Manager.
- Creating and maintaining a detailed production plan, including requirements gathering, implementation stage dates and post-project review, ensuring work is delivered on time and within budget.
- Maintain traction on non-project stock builds in order to expedite delivery times for standard product requirements.
- Creation and inputting of standardized Project Documentation throughout the Project Lifecycle, including packing lists, ERP data entry, Project Phase checklists and other electronic means of process control.
- On confirmation of order acknowledgment, schedule the project in the Production Plan and maintain reporting tools as appropriate. Informing key stakeholders of shipment schedules, revenue forecasts, current Project Deck status.
- Attend Project Meetings as required during the duration of the each Project Lifecycle and take an active role in daily project tracking pulse meetings.
- Based on stage estimates for electronic and/or mechanical operations provided by the Project Manager and Production Manager, schedule and prioritize functional resources and highlight any anticipated resource constraints.
- Timely escalation of any long lead time stock requirements for each project to the Purchasing & Stock Manager, to ensure on time delivery of materials for the project.
- Provide feedback for HEL’s quality and continuous improvement system.
- High-Level triage of service inbox
- Open / Close MRP Enquiries
- Open / Close service orders in for the EMEA region
- Cooperate and effectively work with other staff to achieve high levels of employee satisfaction.
- Owning and delivering against smaller, self-managed projects with the support of Production and other support Staff
Minimum Education and Experience
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) email and use of the Internet
- Has an approachable manner that encourages interaction with others
- Fluency in written & spoken English
- 2+ years’ experience in a Project Administration/Project Officer role, preferably in an industrial environment.
- Experiences of working collaboratively in a project team
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with good listening skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and planning skills
- Ability to manage tight schedules
- Ability to work independently, managing own time, prioritizing effectively and making decisions confidently, quickly and thoughtfully
- Conversant with ERP systems. Preferably SAP.
Preferable Skills and Attributes
- Experience in tracking, monitoring and forecasting performance and the confidence to act to affect progress
- Ability to confidently create, update and manage project schedules and plans.
- Exhibit learning agility and working knowledge of best practices in project management including change and risk management.
- Desirable project management qualification such as Prince2, APMP.
- Up to one-month initial training on the HEL Ltd
- Training on company business information systems applicable for the role
- Health & Safety Training, as required
- On the job training
To apply for this position, please complete the form below, upload your CV and covering letter.
(Please no agencies)