The primary focus of this role is to deliver applications marketing content to support lead generation for HEL group. Primarily used for marketing purposes, the applications content will be prepared according to known customer & market needs.
- Preparing and presenting material for marketing, in lines with H.E.L’s editorial and brand guidelines
- Supporting the sales team with product training
- Engaging with early customers to provide applications advice
- Supporting the development & product management teams with insights on applications on new products
- Identifying patterns in customer needs and pro-actively producing material that supports customers
- Liaise with KOL and Application Leader in understanding customer trends and needs, and discuss impactful improvements to the H.E.L portfolio.
- Lead the content-driven elements of sales and marketing at H.E.L group
- Articulating the connection between customer’s requirements and how H.E.L Group products & services can support them
- Maintain a list of scientific publications that describe the use of H.E.L Group products and contribute to the production of new publications
Minimum Education and Experience
- A BSc. In Chemistry, Biological Sciences or Biochemistry – MSc. or Ph.D. qualification would be preferred
- Fluent in English with experience in technical communication (writing, presenting)
- Amazing communications skills
- Familiarity with writing for scientific publications
- Experience of working in a relevant laboratory environment (safety, process development, process scale-up, bioprocess, chemical synthesis) would be an asset
- Strong technical background – able to understand and articulate the problems that our customers are trying to solve within the context of the customer’s current and future requirements
- Strong customer-facing skills in the creation and delivery of presentations of data and marketing materials and in obtaining customer feedback
- Willing and able to travel both domestically and internationally at short notice
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) email and use of the Internet
- Fluency in written & spoken English
Preferable Skills and Attributes
- Experience with social selling platforms would be an advantage
- Experience in SEO keyword research would be an advantage
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule and accommodate unexpected work changes.
- Ability to work effectively both interdepartmentally and internationally
- Knowledge of other languages would be helpful
- Demonstrated bias for action and decision making in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Goal-oriented with a good track record of achieving targets on time
- Resourceful, proactive, meticulous attention to detail. Ability to be creative under pressure with tight deadlines.
- A keen interest in new science.
- A strong sense of ethics
- Open to give and receive open, honest feedback back in a timely manner
To apply for this position, please complete the form below, upload your CV and cover letter.
(Please no agencies)