Associate Product Manager
You will find interesting challenges every day, working within a dynamic, collaborative environment. You’ll find excellent opportunities to extend your skillset and develop your career. The challenges of delivering high-quality, commercially relevant product management are demanding, and hugely rewarding. You will be working alongside a dedicated and passionate team, supported by a highly knowledgeable and welcoming organization.
This role is responsible for turning product strategy into actionable tasks and effective processes. In other words, you’ll ‘make the magic happen’. Working closely with the product managers, you’ll need to understand the strategic intent and commercial goals of marketing activities and then turn them into reality for the full organization. The role will interact with almost all functions within the H.E.L organization.
If you’re a process-minded problem solver with great teamworking skills, this is an ideal role for you.
- Supporting product managers in meeting launch deadlines and successful commercialization of products and services
- Supplying the sales team with the skills, knowledge, and tools to effectively sell the products & services
- Effective product lifecycle management post-launch
- Development and launch of training and service products
- Ensuring effective, efficient handover of new products and product updates from R&D to Operations, and communicating these to the commercial team
- Conducting focused product management projects and representing product management in cross-departmental initiatives
- Engaging with users to deepen understanding of application areas, strengths, opportunities to improve, and communicating with internal stakeholders
- Writing and reviewing internal and customer-facing documents
- Innovating/Improving methods for dissemination of information to key stakeholders to maximize its value for the company
- Maintaining accurate database records
- Occasional support for open sales opportunities
Minimum Education and Experience
- One years’ experience or more working in an applications or a technical support role for scientific or technical products
- A BSc. in Chemistry, Biological Sciences, Biochemistry or equivalent – MSc. or PhD. qualification would be preferred
- Experience of working in an Agile Scrum–based environment
- Experience writing and reviewing technical documents
- Experience working with databases/knowledge bases
- Exceptional cross-functional working experience; project management experience desirable but not essential
- Outstanding prioritization skills and effective decision making
- Using external and internal data sources to deliver evidence-based, data-driven decision making
To apply for this position, please complete the form below, upload your CV and covering letter.
(Please no agencies)