Software Product Manager
You will find interesting challenges every day, working within a dynamic, collaborative environment. You’ll find excellent opportunities to extend your skillset and develop your career. The challenges of delivering high-quality, commercially relevant product management are demanding, and hugely rewarding. You will be working alongside a dedicated and passionate team, supported by a highly knowledgeable and welcoming organization.
This role is responsible for identifying and executing the software product growth strategy for H.E.L Group. Through gaining customer insights and market analysis, you will develop the business plan for the H.E.L software product offering, plus associated services. The product manager will work closely with the development team to ensure successful project completion, product launch, and revenue generation. This role will also be responsible for identifying inorganic growth opportunities.
There is a significant product marketing element associated with this position.
- Market, customer & competitive analysis to identify attractive market opportunities for H.E.L Group
- Business plan preparation for product/service development at H.E.L group
- Delivering customer-outcome based specifications for new product & service development
- Conducting customer feedback on proposed and launched products to drive continuous improvement
- Working closely with the development team, setting the vision for the product roadmap
- Meeting launch deadlines and successful commercialization of products
- Delivery of new product & service offerings through internal and external partners
- Marketing support & content generation for H.E.L products and services
- Effective launches for new products & services
- Top- and bottom-line performance of new products & services against the business plan
- Effective product lifecycle management post-launch
- Equip the sales team with the skills, knowledge, and tools to effectively sell the products & services
- Plan and support the execution of the marketing campaigns to maximize product revenue
- Product (& corporate) brand development
- Occasional support for open opportunities
- Work closely with the applications development team to define areas of work relevant to our customers
Minimum Education and Experience
- Three years or more working in a product manager role or a technical support role for scientific or technical products
- A BSc. in Chemistry, Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, or relevant programming degree – MSc. or PhD. qualification would be preferred
- Demonstrated capability in gathering relevant market & customer insight
- Experience of working in an Agile Scrum–based environment
- Experience with Jira, Monday.com, or GitHub
- Writing customer-outcome based product specification documentation – typically user-story based
- Exceptional cross-functional working and project management experience, allied with indirect team leadership
- Outstanding prioritization skills and effective decision making
- Project management skills and working within an Agile development environment
- Using external and internal data sources to deliver evidence-based, data-driven decision making
To apply for this position, please complete the form below, upload your CV and covering letter.
(Please no agencies)