PolyBLOCK | Compact Automated Parallel Synthesis Platform
- Ambient to 250 ⁰C (without external cooling)
- Options to decrease the range down to -40 ⁰C (circulator dependent)
- Separate mantle around each reactor allows the temperature to be controlled individually, with a range/difference of over 100 °C between the reactors
- Indirect agitation with magnetic stirrer bar as standard.
- Suspended mechanical agitation for efficient mixing on small-scale and non-viscous samples.
- Optional Overhead direct agitation for larger vessels.
Intelligent Software Control and Analysis
- labCONSOL software control enables regular data logging, multi-step recipes, parameter control, and feedback loops. The software adds a responsive intelligence to the PolyBLOCK systems and still delivers an intuitive interface that needs only minimal training to run quickly.
- Include automatic user-configurable reaction detection and shutdown procedures, to ensure user safety.
- Automatic hardware and software fail-safes are installed on every system.
- Easy quick-connect solution for condensing and inerting in larger reactors. Seals allow condensers to be removed without cooling liquid spillage.
- Also available reflux and inerting block, with adapters for vials, tubes, and reactors
- Vessel types are available in Glass, Stainless Steel, or Hastelloy. With reactor volumes up to 500 ml.
- High Pressure and Vacuum Systemsavailable, more details on our high-pressure system can be found via PolyBLOCK High Pressure.
- Sampling Systems through active pumps, manual dip tubes, automated level control, or multisampling units, like the ASU.
- Reagent Addition through fully automated liquid and gas feeds as well as volumetric syringe pumps. These solutions can be applied to both high and low-pressure systems.
- Control Options all relevant inputs can be logged, enabling automated monitoring and, where appropriate, feedback control of the reactor system.
- Sensor Options
- Temperature, pressure, pH, turbidity, conductivity.
- Integration of third-party probes is possible, such as in-situ FTIR, particle sizing probes and Raman probes.
PolyBLOCK Parallel Chemistry Reaction Block.pdfClick Here to Download