1. Amini, B. and S. Lowenkron, Aniline and its derivatives. Kirk‐Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology, 2000.
2. Boymans, E.H., P. Witte, and D. Vogt, A study on the selective hydrogenation of nitroaromatics to N-arylhydroxylamines using a supported Pt nanoparticle catalyst. Catalysis Science & Technology, 2015. 5(1): p. 176-183.
3. Mironenko, R.M., O.B. Belskaya, and V.A. Likholobov, Approaches to the synthesis of Pd/C catalysts with controllable activity and selectivity in hydrogenation reactions. Catalysis Today, 2020. 357: p. 152-165.
4. Shinde, P.S., et al., A Brief Overview of Recent Progress in Porous Silica as Catalyst Supports. Journal of Composites Science, 2021. 5(3): p. 75.
5. Suh, D.J., T.J. Park, and S.K. Ihm, Characteristics of carbon-supported palladium catalysts for liquid-phase hydrogenation of nitroaromatics. Industrial & engineering chemistry research, 1992. 31(8): p. 1849-1856.
6. Willocq, C., et al., Hydrogenation of nitrobenzene over Pd/C catalysts prepared from molecular carbonyl–phosphine palladium clusters. Journal of Molecular Catalysis A: Chemical, 2012. 365: p. 172-180