From identifying active molecules, through to pilot-scale synthesis, H.E.L Group provides a comprehensive range of automated reaction systems to facilitate your chemical synthesis, covering everything from research to development, optimization, and scale-up.
From small-scale process development and Design of Experiment (DoE) to calorimetric studies, our systems offer essential features, including:
- Temperature control: to study the effect of temperature and thermal events on reactions
- Overhead stirring: to simulate manufacturing conditions as early as possible during development
- Data recording and reproducibility: our chemical synthesis systems are all automated and software-controlled. The data collected enables the understanding of the chemical process, as well as key insights for scale-up processes
- Multiple reactions: using our parallel synthesis range, ideal for DoE and reaction investigations studies
- Safety: minimize hazards and optimize reactions using our reaction calorimetry tools
Once the process has been defined at the bench scale, our scale-up solutions offer similar benefits to our process development range at pilot scale. These are ideal for performing proof-of-concept experiments before moving to the manufacturing scale.
With automation, process control, safety monitoring, and data capture through the labCONSOL platform, our systems support complex multi-parameter experiments where accuracy is paramount. Fully suited to automatic operation, with in-built safety hard-stops and recovery capabilities.