Inbound Marketing Specialist
We are passionate about change, proud of progress, and are looking for someone who thrives on challenges while working within a dynamic, collaborative environment. As Inbound Marketing Specialist, you will work closely with the commercial team to be a key part in the delivery of high-quality leads to support revenue and sales-funnel growth targets.
Our ideal candidate thrives when being challenged and is enthusiastic about working in an evolving environment. If you are eager to work with smart people to solve complex problems, then we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Our mission at H.E.L Group is to make a healthier, sustainable, safer world for everyone. We equip scientists with the right tools and knowledge to develop safe, efficient new processes and molecules that benefit the world and its population.
Our core values are
Being insightful through experience,
Being collaborative by design,
Being tenacious in spirit,
Being proud of progress.
We operate globally with offices in London, UK (HQ), Princeton, USA, Beijing, China, and Singapore and field-based staff across our direct regions and trusted partners in distribution territories.
The ultimate goal of this role is to deliver high-quality marketing qualified leads through inbound marketing strategies. The role of the inbound marketer brings together digital marketing, creative marketing and copywriting in one. These activities will act alongside, and support commercial campaigns and initiatives.
The role is also responsible for maintaining the H.E.L marketing technical stack and ensuring that the team is effectively using these tools.
- Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns through SEO, social, PPC, inbound marketing and email, to deliver high-quality marketing qualified leads to the sales team to support revenue and sales-funnel growth targets.
- Manage a content rich calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, app notes/whitepapers, webinars, infographics, social posts, emails etc.)
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Maintain the H.E.L technical stack, including; website (WordPress), marketing automation platform (Hubspot), social channels, SEO tools (Ahrefs), and paid advertising platforms.
- Establish and manage reports summarizing campaigns against key performance indicators and metrics.
- Propose and deliver continuous improvement through A/B testing and proactively seek optimization, efficiency advancements throughout all marketing channels and tools.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Two years (+) experience of working within marketing in a B2B environment. Ideally, you will have experience in a technical market sector, such as biotechnology, scientific instrumentation, I.T. infrastructure, etc.
- Proven inbound or digital marketing experience; specifically, it would be advantageous if you had experience in: Hubspot marketing, Social Media, PPC, SEO (Ahrefs), WordPress, Paid Social.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to prioritize, plan and communicate effectively to a wide stakeholder group.
- Creative thinker and problem solver, with the ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
- Data-driven and research-oriented and commercially minded.
- Experience working with a creative media suite for image and graphic design (Adobe Creative Suite). Video editing knowledge would be an advantage.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
Preferable Skills and Attributes
- Fluent in English
- Mandarin language skills would be an advantage
- A strong sense of ethics
- Be an integral part of the team but happily work independently on own projects
- Open to give and receive, honest feedback back in a timely manner
- Specific experience in the biotechnology or chemical industry sectors would be an advantage
To apply for this position, please complete the form below, upload your CV and covering letter.
(Please no agencies)