Vessel Types and Volumes
- Interchangeable insulated vessels from 250 mL to 50 L available in both glass and metal.
- -50 ⁰C to 250 ⁰C as standard (circulator dependent) with additional options to increase the range of -90 ⁰C up to 350 ⁰C (circulator dependent).
High Pressure and Vacuum Systems
- The AutoLAB has a high-pressure configuration that supports the study of reactions at elevated pressure.
- Through active pumps, manual dip tubes, automated level control, or multisampling units, like the ASU.
- Through fully automated liquid and gas feeds as well as volumetric syringe pumps. These solutions can be applied to both high and low-pressure systems.
- All relevant inputs can be logged, enabling automated monitoring and, where appropriate, feedback control of the reactor system
- Temperature, pressure, pH, turbidity, conductivity
- Integration of third-party probes is possible, such as in-situ FTIR, particle sizing probes, and Raman probes.
- Up to 2000 rpm/400 Ncm and are supplied in a wide range of materials and designs
Intelligent Software Control and Analysis
- labCONSOL software control enables regular data logging, multi-step recipes, parameter control, and feedback loops. The software adds a responsive intelligence to the system and still delivers an intuitive interface that needs only minimal training to run quickly.
- Include automatic user-configurable reaction limits and shutdown procedures, to ensure user safety.
- Automatic hardware and software fail-safes are installed on every system