Built around the next generation of the proven WinISO software engine and introduces new features that enable scientists to improve laboratory efficiency and boost productivity.
Designed around the user experience, labCONSOL® combines:
- advanced real-time data display
- automated monitoring of experiment completion and failure states
- rapid data capture modes
across single or multiple parallel reaction systems.
Enabling researchers to quickly and accurately track how an experiment is proceeding, focusing on the most critical aspects, avoiding unnecessary repeated lab work, which can be both costly and time-consuming.
labCONSOL V1.3 is now available
This release delivers on the promise to incorporate more functionality from the legacy software of WinISO into the intuitive interface of labCONSOL. The new functionality has been designed with the user experience in mind, allowing for quick, easy, and guided calibration procedures.
Being able to re-calibrate the analog sensors is critical to using H.E.L equipment. labCONSOL now offers an easy-to-use calibration method that allows for the simultaneous calibration of multiple probes.
labCONSOL is standard on all new systems and existing H.E.L customers can learn more about upgrading their current systems to labCONSOL by completing the form to this page’s right (or bottom on mobile). Alternatively, contact your local H.E.L representative for additional information.
Better user experience – increased productivity
- New intuitive design means less training time required
- Creating new plans/recipes is now simplified. labCONSOL® will also provide hints and tips along the way to prevent errors.
- New plans can be created while an existing experiment is running
Fully configurable workspace – improved efficiency by displaying the info you need
- No swapping between windows required; configure the workspace to suit you.
Improved data-logging and graphing functionality
- New SQL database for file management – no risk of data loss from any experiment
- Improved graphing performance – view entire experiment on a single graph
Invest for the future – benefit from additional features and functionality
- Free software upgrades during the warranty period of your equipment
- Can be extended with a Premium Agreement or Extended Warranty
- One piece of software to support the full range of H.E.L equipment
- Powerful and flexible code base combined with an intuitive and user-friendly design
This is not the end of labCONSOL, and more can be read about the roadmap of labCONSOL in a future blog.
Your time is precious to us, so we have created a series of short walk-through videos highlighting how labCONSOL will bring effortless automation to your laboratory. Watch as we demonstrate some of the key features, which includes:
- Configuring your workspace
- How to create and load new plans
- Loading and using apps
- Using the property viewer and graphing apps
These can be found below or direct on YouTube