CrystalEYES | Automated Solubility Monitoring Unit
Easily Determine Solubility…
The need to study crystallization is widespread in the chemical industry due to the importance of solids as the final form of many products. H.E.L’s CrystalEYES makes it easy for chemists to determine the crystallisation and dissolution points of their solutions.
Crystal Eyes monitors and logs temperature, turbidity, and pH. The system includes a choice of probes, signal conditioning electronics, and a compact PC with preloaded software ready to use. H.E.L offers a range of probes for any scale: from a test tube (~2 ml) to a bench-scale (5 L). All probes are available in PEEK, stainless steel, or Hastelloy. Want to work at different scales?- Simply change the probe, no other changes needed to the electronics or software. The data is automatically recorded into .csv format, making it readily importable to Excel, or similar packages for analysis.
- Temperature and turbidity probes were chosen specifically for your application
- Electronics and PC with data handling software
- pH monitoring is also available
Ease of Use:
- Insert the probes into your vessel
- Heat and cool your solution
- The data is automatically displayed and recorded
- Real-time data display and capture
- Data is automatically saved to a data file
- Data is readily exported to Excel for analysis
The maximum temperature and pressure of the CrystalEYES is 200 oC and MWP is 10 bar at 25 oC