CrystalEYES | Crystallization Monitoring Sensor
- Temperature and turbidity probes were chosen specifically for your application
- Electronics and PC with data handling software
- pH monitoring is also available
Ease of Use:
- Insert the probes into your vessel
- Heat and cool your solution
- The data is automatically displayed and recorded
- Real-time data display and capture
- Data is automatically saved to a data file
- Data is readily exported to Excel for analysis
The maximum temperature and pressure of the CrystalEYES is 200 oC and MWP is 10 bar at 25 oC
The CrystalEYES systems, utilize H.E.L’s proprietary turbidity sensors and WinISO Control software for accurate detection of solubility and recrystallization points. The software detects solubility and recrystallization points from sharp changes in signal and this is displayed graphically in real-time, allowing immediate interpretation.
The probes are simple in design, robust and cost-effective. The design is far more sensitive than standard turbidity and as a result, produces much more accurate results.
A Near-Infrared (NIR) source sends light through the solution and back to a detector via a mirror. Turbidity then can be measured as a function of the light intensity – as particles increase, intensity drops and turbidity increases.
Probes are constructed in hard-wearing Hastelloy for excellent chemical compatibility. The system is compact with the light source and the detector is built-in to each probe and 8 probes can be comfortably operated simultaneously on the H.E.L CrystalSCAN system. At just 5 mm in diameter, the probes can be used with the smallest of vessels.
Crystal Eyes Automated Solubility Monitoring Unit.pdfClick Here to Download