AutoMATE | Linear, Automated Parallel Synthesis Platform
- Ambient to 250 ⁰C (without external cooling).
- Options to increase the range of -40 ⁰C (circulator dependent) or up to 350 ⁰C.
- A separate mantle around each reactor allows the temperature to be controlled individually.
- With a range/difference of over 100 °C between the reactors.
- Indirect agitation with suspended magnetic stirring as standard.
- Suspended agitation for efficient mixing on small-scale and non-viscous samples.
- The more spacious ‘suspended’ stirrers are suitable for slurries.
- Optional Overhead direct agitation for larger vessels.
Intelligent Software Control and Analysis
- labCONSOL software control enables regular data logging, multi-step recipes, parameter control, and feedback loops. The software adds a responsive intelligence to the AutoMATE 4 system and still delivers an intuitive interface that needs only minimal training to run quickly.
- Include automatic user-configurable reaction detection and shutdown procedures, to ensure user safety.
- Automatic hardware and software fail-safes are installed on every system.
- Easy quick-connect solution for condensing and inerting in larger reactors. Seals allow condensers to be removed without cooling liquid spillage.
- Also available reflux and inerting block, with adapters for vials, tubes, and reactors
- Vessel types are available in Glass, Stainless Steel, or Hastelloy. With reactor volumes up to 500 ml
- High Pressure and Vacuum Systems available, more details on our high-pressure system can be found on the high-pressure variant
- Sampling Systems through active pumps, manual dip tubes, automated level control, or multisampling units, like the ASU
- Reagent Addition through the fully automated liquid and gas feeds as well as volumetric syringe pumps. These solutions can be applied to both high and low-pressure systems.
- Control Options all relevant inputs can be logged, enabling automated monitoring and, where appropriate, feedback control of the reactor system
- Sensor Options
- Temperature, pressure, pH, turbidity, conductivity
- Integration of third-party probes is possible, such as in-situ FTIR, particle sizing probes, and Raman probes.
HP AutoMATE Parallel High Pressure Chemistry.pdfClick Here to Download